A new research document is added in HTF MI database of 42 pages, titled as ‘UK Home Emergency Insurance and Home Services 2019’ with detailed analysis, Competitive landscape, forecast and strategies. The study covers geographic analysis that includes regions like North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa and important players/vendors such as Aviva, Direct Line, Legal & General, Admiral, AXA, Halifax, More Th>n, Nationwide, Saga, Churchill, Tesco Bank, esure, British Gas/Centrica etc. The report will help you gain market insights, future trends and growth prospects for forecast period of 2019-2025.
Request a sample report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/sample-report/2540645-uk-home-emergency-insurance-and-home-services-2019
This report provides in-depth analysis of the UK home emergency insurance and home services market. The points discussed include market sizes, the current and forecast value of home emergency GWP, and the use of smart technology in the home.
In 2018, home emergency (and home services) gross written premiums (GWP) increased by 6.6% from 2017. Competition within the market is increasing gradually, as more providers seek to expand on the core products that center around boiler cover. However, British Gas’ dominance of the market continues. The market leader showed solid growth in 2018, strengthening its position in the face of growing competition, particularly from Aviva and HomeServe.
– British Gas continues to dominate the market after recording solid GWP growth in 2018.
– However, the Aviva-HomeServe partnership is starting to offer a challenge.
– Consumers typically purchase the more expensive but most comprehensive levels of cover, due to them being heavily invested in the upkeep of their properties.
– Leading household insurers are using their positions in the market to upsell home emergency products, with Aviva being particularly strong.
Buy this report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=2540645
Reasons to buy
– Discover which providers lead the way in the home emergency insurance and home services space and how providers are revolutionizing the market through new innovations.
– Understand the “connected home” concept and the application of these products to both general insurance and the home emergency and home services market.
– Assess your current market position relative to the market leaders.
Companies Mentioned in the Report
Aviva, Direct Line, Legal & General, Admiral, AXA, Halifax, More Th>n, Nationwide, Saga, Churchill, Tesco Bank, esure, British Gas/Centrica, HomeServe, CORGI HomePlan, Domestic & General, Lloyds Bank, Google, Amazon, Scottish & Southern Energy, Npower, neos, roost, FloodFlash, Hive, Hometree, Ring
Get Customization in the Report, Enquire Now @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/enquiry-before-buy/2540645-uk-home-emergency-insurance-and-home-services-2019
Table of Contents
UK home emergency market dynamics
Consumer trends and attitudes
View Detailed Table of Content @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/2540645-uk-home-emergency-insurance-and-home-services-2019
It’s vital you keep your market knowledge up to date. If you have a different set of players/manufacturers according to geography or needs regional or country segmented reports we can provide customization accordingly.
CRAIG FRANCIS (PR & Marketing Manager)
Ph: +1 (206) 317 1218