Latest publication on ‘Blockchain – Thematic Research’ is added in HTF MI research reporsitory provides in-depth analysis, Competitive scenario, and future market trends and strategies. The regional analysis includes countries like USA, Germany, China, France, Japan, South Korea, UK, BeNeLux, Nordic Nations, Middle East & Africa and many other countries along with major players profiled such as Everledger, Salt Lending, OpenBazaar, Brave, Civic, Figure, Lamborghini, De Beers, Coinbase, Kraken, Animoca Brands Etc. The Market has witnessed continuous growth in the past few years and is projected to see some stability post Q2,2020 and may grow further during forecast year 2021-2026
Access sample report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/sample-report/3310454-blockchain-thematic-research
Blockchain has come a long way in recent years, but it remains a nascent technology. It is easy to forget that blockchain has not been around for long due to the massive hype surrounding it. It was not until 2017 that blockchain properly captured the attention of enterprises. Since then, much has happened. Lackluster and short-lived experiments, announced with great fanfare, have given way to use cases focused on addressing actual problems rather than just showcasing the technology itself.
– Blockchain vendors need to take a more business-oriented approach to educate executives about the benefits of the technology. Blockchain projects with a clear business use case and measurable outcomes are more likely to be adopted. COVID-19 has accelerated digital transformation, but executives face an abundance of technologies and must assess differing priorities.
– Unless blockchain is simplified and perceived as a solution that can provide tangible benefits, it risks being left behind.
– BaaS holds the key to driving mainstream adoption of blockchain technology. It allows companies to experiment with blockchain applications without worrying about developing expensive in-house resources. Integrating blockchain into core technologies facilitates ease of use, making it a more attractive option for digital transformation efforts.
– Not all blockchain projects are created equal. While enterprise blockchain projects are slowly moving past the hype, focusing on integration, tangible benefits, and addressing the shortcomings of the technology, the decentralized world of blockchain continues to dream big. Buzzwords like decentralized finance (DeFi), non-fungible tokens (NFTs), and decentralized digital identities (DIDs) frequently attract headlines. Although they are all awash with hype and far from mainstream adoption, they come with a powerful value proposition and a desire to transform core market infrastructure.
Get Customization in the Report, Enquire Now @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/enquiry-before-buy/3310454-blockchain-thematic-research
– This report provides an overview of the blockchain theme.
– It identifies the key trends impacting growth of the theme over the next 12 to 24 months, split into four categories: technology trends, macroeconomic trends, regulatory trends, and use case trends.
– It contains a comprehensive industry analysis, including global market size and growth forecasts for blockchain, details of M&A deals driven by the blockchain theme, and analysis of the business benefits of blockchain.
– The detailed value chain shows comprises six layers: blockchain infrastructure, blockchain protocols, P2P networks, blockchain components, blockchain applications, and blockchain services. Leading and challenging vendors are identified across each of the six layers.
Reasons to Buy
– The adoption of blockchain has lagged behind that of other emerging technologies. The reason is that few understand blockchain. This report addresses that issue, providing a detailed, yet easy-to-follow overview of the technology that highlights its key characteristics and describes how blockchain works.
– The report also includes details of sector-specific use cases across 19 industries, including banking & payments, mining, pharmaceuticals, retail, and travel & tourism.
– Our comprehensive value chain includes details of the leading players in areas like blockchain services, helping companies decide which vendors they should partner with on blockchain implementation projects.
Purchase Single User License of this report at USD1950@ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=3310454
Companies Mentioned in the Report
IBM, Microsoft, Oracle, Amazon, Alibaba, Tencent, Baidu, VMWare, SAP, Kaleido, Huawei, HPE, Accenture, Infosys, Wipro, TCS, EY, NTT Data, Cognizant, KPMG, DXC Technology, Deloitte, Tech Mahindra, Honeywell, Circle, Everledger, Salt Lending, OpenBazaar, Brave, Civic, Figure, Lamborghini, De Beers, Coinbase, Kraken, Animoca Brands, Digital Currency Group, Pantera Capital, Fenbushi Capital, Polychain Capital, Blockchain Capital, 500Startups, Y Combinator, Andreessen Horowitz, Galaxy Digital Holding, Nxchange, Bondex, Polygon Group, FirstBlood Technologies, Whinestone, Tendermint, B-Harvest, Coincheck, Metaps Alpha, PayPal, Curv, Blockdeamon, Lunie International, Bison Trails, TomoChain, Lition and Others.
Table of Contents
View Detailed Table of Content @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/3310454-blockchain-thematic-research
It’s vital you keep your market knowledge up to date. If you have a different set of players/manufacturers according to geography or needs regional or country segmented reports we can provide customization accordingly.
CRAIG FRANCIS (PR & Marketing Manager)
Ph: +1 (206) 317 1218