DBMR has added another report named Global Malaria Diagnostics Market with information Tables for recorded and figure years addressed with Chats and Graphs spread through Pages with straightforward definite examination. The a-list report concentrates on broad assessment of the market development expectations and limitations. The systems range from new item dispatches, extensions, arrangements, joint endeavors, organizations, to acquisitions. This report includes profound information and data on what the market’s definition, characterizations, applications, and commitment and furthermore clarifies the drivers and restrictions of the market which is gotten from SWOT investigation. Worldwide market examination report serves a great deal for the business and presents with answer for the hardest business questions. While making Global Malaria Diagnostics Market report, examination and investigation has been completed with one stage or the mix of a few stages relying on the business and customer necessities.
Market definition canvassed in the predominant Global Malaria Diagnostics Market advertising report investigates the market drivers that show factors causing ascend in the market development and market limitations which demonstrate the components causing fall in the market development. It helps clients or other market members to know about the issues they might confront while working in this market throughout a more extended timeframe. This statistical surveying report additionally concentrates on utilization of market, central participants included, deals, value, income and portion of the overall industry with volume and an incentive for every area. The greatness and straightforwardness proceeded in business research report makes acquire the trust and dependence of part organizations and clients.
Global malaria diagnostics market is expected to an estimated value of USD 1063.92 million by 2026, registering a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Increasing cases of tropical disease and rising demand for novel diagnostic technique will drive the market.
Get Sample Report + All Related Graphs & Charts @
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global malaria diagnostics market are ACCESS BIO. INC, Abbott, bioMérieux SA, Ortho Clinical Diagnostics, Thermo Fisher Scientific, PREMIER MEDICAL CORPORATION PVT LTD, Siemens Healthcare Private Limited, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Hemex Health, QuantuMDx Group Ltd, Meridian Bioscience Europe B.V., Intellectual Ventures Management, LLC., Novartis AG, BD, FYODOR BIOTECHNOLOGIES, Drucker Diagnostics and others
Global Malaria Diagnostics Market By Technology (Microscopy, Rapid Diagnostics Test (RDTs), Molecular Diagnostics Tests), End-User (Hospitals, Clinics and Community Healthcare), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Key Developments in the Market:
- In January 2019, ERADA Technology Alliance Ltd announced the launch of their Saliva-based Malaria Asymptomatic and Asexual Rapid Test saliva diagnostic test for malaria. It is very useful as it detects the disease early and helps the patient to get early treatment and prevent the disease from expanding further. The main of the launch is to reduce the malaria incidence worldwide.
- In May 2017, Alera announced the launch of their rapid diagnostic test which will be used to detect malaria infections among asymptomatic patients. It has the ability to identify the patients who have very low parasitemia level. This new device can provide results in just 20 minutes and is very useful as one can start their treatment.
Global malaria diagnostics market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of malaria diagnostics market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Malaria is usually caused by the plasmodium parasites and spreads through infected anopheles mosquito. It is one of the life-threating diseases. Malaria diagnostics are the instrument and methods which are used to treat this disease. Some of the common malaria diagnostics technologies are molecular diagnostic test, microscopy and rapid diagnostics tests. If treatment is started early, this disease can be cured easily. Rising demand for advanced treatment for malaria among population is fueling the growth of this market.
Grab Your Report at an Impressive 30% Discount! Please click Here@
- Rising demand for diagnostic tool in malaria- endemic country will drive the market growth
- Technological advancement and development in malaria diagnostic tool will also propel the growth of the market
- High investment by government to curb the disease prevalence is also driving the market growth
- Increasing awareness among population about malaria will also drive the growth of this market
- Increasing number of malaria free countries will restrain the market growth
- Rising demand for low cost diagnostic tool will also hamper the growth of the market
Segmentation: Global Malaria Diagnostics Market
- Rapid Diagnostics Test (RDTs)
- Molecular Diagnostics Tests
- Conventional PCR
- Real-Time PCR (qPCR)
- Community HealthCare
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global malaria diagnostics market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475