DBMR has added another report named Next-Generation Sequencing (NGS) Market with information Tables for recorded and figure years addressed with Chats and Graphs spread through Pages with straightforward definite examination. The a-list report concentrates on broad assessment of the market development expectations and limitations. The systems range from new item dispatches, extensions, arrangements, joint endeavors, organizations, to acquisitions. This report includes profound information and data on what the market’s definition, characterizations, applications, and commitment and furthermore clarifies the drivers and restrictions of the market which is gotten from SWOT investigation. Worldwide market examination report serves a great deal for the business and presents with answer for the hardest business questions. While making Next-Generation Sequencing (NGS) Market report, examination and investigation has been completed with one stage or the mix of a few stages relying on the business and customer necessities.
Market definition canvassed in the predominant Next-Generation Sequencing (NGS) Market advertising report investigates the market drivers that show factors causing ascend in the market development and market limitations which demonstrate the components causing fall in the market development. It helps clients or other market members to know about the issues they might confront while working in this market throughout a more extended timeframe. This statistical surveying report additionally concentrates on utilization of market, central participants included, deals, value, income and portion of the overall industry with volume and an incentive for every area. The greatness and straightforwardness proceeded in business research report makes acquire the trust and dependence of part organizations and clients.
Global Next-Generation Sequencing (NGS) Market is registering a healthy CAGR of 19.60 in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market can be attributed to the continuous advancement in NGS technology and upsurge in applications of NGS.
Get Sample Report + All Related Graphs & Charts @
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the global next generation sequencing (NGS) market are Illumina, Inc., BGI, Eurofins Scientific, PerkinElmer Inc., Macrogen Inc., DNA Link, Inc., Genotypic Technology Pvt Ltd, WuXi AppTec, GENEWIZ, Takara Bio Inc., SciGenom Labs Pvt. Ltd, Theragen Etex Co., Ltd., LGC Biosearch Technologies, Oxford Gene Technology, Sysmex Inostics, Zymo Research, Source BioScience, Novogene Corporation, among others.
Global next generation sequencing (NGS) market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of next generation sequencing (NGS) market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Global Next-Generation Sequencing (NGS) Market By Product & Service (Pre-Sequencing Products & Services, NGS Consumables, Platforms, & Services for Platforms, Sequencing Services, NGS Data Analysis, Storage, and Management), Technology (Sequencing By Synthesis, Ion Semiconductor Sequencing, Single-Molecule Real-Time Sequencing, Nanopore Sequencing, Other Sequencing Technologies), Application (Diagnostics, Drug Discovery, Agricultural & Animal Research, Other Applications), End User (Academic Institutes & Research Centers, Hospitals & Clinics, Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies, Other End Users), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
NGS means next-generation sequencing; it is also known as massively parallel sequencing technology. NGS allows researchers to research on various applications including speed, scalability, and ultra-high throughput and also study biological systems at a next level. NGS allows researchers to rapidly sequence whole genomes.
- Continuous technological advancement in NGS platform is driving the market growth
- Reducing price of NGS installation is another factor helping in market growth
- Proper reimbursement and improving regulatory scenario are flourishing the market growth
- Upsurge in applications of next generation sequencing drives the growth of the market
- Less number of skilled personnel hinders the market growth
- Rising concern about standardization of NGS based diagnostics hampers the market growth
- Legal and ethical restrictions will act as market restraints
Grab Your Report at an Impressive 30% Discount! Please click Here@
Key Developments in the Market:
- In July 2019, Biodesix, Inc. and Thermo Fisher Scientific have entered into an agreement to provide next-generation sequencing assay for blood-based companion diagnostic solutions in cancer. It is yet to be approved by Food and Drug Administration of the U.S. This agreement will help cancer patient by focusing on NGS-based solution.
- In June 2019, Agendia declared the open access study validating use of MammaPrint and BluePrint molecular diagnostics using next-generation sequencing technology for targeted RNA. This will help to understand the complexities of early stage breast cancer and treatment strategies.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global next generation sequencing (NGS) market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475